This is to notify you that we have detected high volumes of email marked as spam, or other suspicious behavior – port scanning, DNS flooding, originating from your organization/connection. For this reason, your link has been quarantined for 5 DAYS of which you may experience poor quality of service, inability to access/browse any http web site and send out emails. Kindly take necessary steps/action to clean up you network to avoid re-occurrence.
What could have caused this?
- Your PC may be infected with a virus or botnet software program.
- Your email server may contain a virus and has been sending out spam.
- Your email server may be improperly configured.
- Someone in your home/organization may have an infected PC with a virus or botnet program.
- You may have an insecure wireless network which is allowing unknown users to use your network to send spam.
- Your marketing department may be sending out bulk emails that do not comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.
Steps to take to stop/avoid spamming and clear/avoid Virus attacks.
- Use up to date antivirus programs on all machines connected to the network
- Do not open any forwarded ZIP files from unknown addresses
- Use combinations of letters and numbers on passwords to avoid/reduce hacking
- Avoid clicking on pop-ups when browsing
- Never reply to any spam mails
Thank you for assisting us in controlling unwanted email.
Please contact our Call Centre on 0747 585 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any further assistance.